Thursday, August 24, 2006
Crushed
I promised an update, so here it is.

I went to the OB today, and I still have no progression. She wants to see me back on Monday so we can discuss doing an induction next week. At the earliest I will be induced on Thursday. I'm so upset and I have cried almost all day long, which is so not like me at all. So please don't be mad if I haven't called you and told you the news. I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. I'm just so tired and uncomfortable and impatient...and I really like things to go my way, so when they don't, I get a little bratty.

I hope I go into labor on my own before then, but I'm not counting on it. Please be thinking about us over here. Pray for me atleast a little bit of sleep before she gets here, and pray that my body will WAKE UP and do what it is supposed to do.

Sorry I have nothing upbeat and funny to tell you today. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel awful for you! Someone told me this when i was a WEEK LATE(!) with kyra so i'll pass it along to you. Aeralyn must know how great of a mom you are on the inside and just wants to stay tucked inside your love and warmth. Now, did that make you feel any better? Me neither. I'll be praying that that little girl makes her much anticipated debut soon. -Alicia

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer