Saturday, July 22, 2006
100 Things About Me
I decided to dedicate this entry to letting you all learn some stuff you may not know about me. Hope you enjoy...feel free to leave me a comment!



1. I was born in July 1984, and I am the poster girl for the Leo zodiac sign.

2. I am never satisfied with my hair.

3. I wish I was just a little bit taller.

4. I love my dog and cat like they are my children.

5. I can't wait to see my baby girl.

6. I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy.

7. I love to scrapbook.

8. I have a lazy eye, but it's really only noticeable when I'm tired or trying to focus on something.

9. If Paris Hilton dropped off the face of the earth, that would be totally fine with me.

10. I love sweet tea.

11. I have holes in my tonsils.

12. I believe that my mother and my grandmother are the two most wonderful women to ever grace this world with their prescence. I strive to be like both of them.

13. I met my husband in the eighth grade, and we have been together ever since.

14. My dream is to live in a log cabin in the mountains.

15. I believe that dream will come true one day.

16. I cry over movies easily.

17. I love music.

18. One of my biggest fears in life is drowning.

19. Another one is getting in a terrible car wreck.

20. I would like to write a book one day.

21. I am a junk food junkie.

22. I love to dance.

23. I absolutely hate getting my eyebrows waxed, and I will wait until they are scary before I will go in and get them done.

24. I love having my back "tickled".

25. I love the way my dog smells when she is sleeping. I know, weird.

26. I honestly don't know what I would do without a rocking chair.

27. I love to laugh.

28. I am easily annoyed.

29. I have a pretty quick temper at times.

30. I hate it when someone comes over without calling first to let me know they are coming over.

31. I do not like to talk on the phone.

32. I have scents divided into categories by season. For example: I will not burn an apple cinnamon candle in the summer or spring because it is a fall/winter scent. Nor will I wear citrus smelling lotions in the winter. I am very anal about this.

33. Fall is my absolute favorite season. I am almost always in a good mood in the fall.

34. Summer is a different story...

35. One of the best pleasures in my life is crawling into bed and feeling the coolness of the sheets on my skin.

36. When I close my eyes and daydream, one of my favorite things to dream about is sitting outside on a pleasant afternoon when the sun is going down and the smell of fresh cut grass is in the air. There is a very light breeze blowing, and a cold glass of sweet tea in my hand. Ahhh..sheer bliss!

37. I love sour candy.

38. Popcorn is my alltime favorite snack.

39. I hate having my feet on the floor in my bedroom when the lights are off. I have been like this since I was a child.

40. I only went to summer camp one time, and I hated every single minute of it. I was saved by the threat of a hurricane.

41. I do not reagret one thing from my past. I know that everything happens for a reason, and I believe I am who I am today because of what has happened to me.

42. I miss college life.

43. I love pictures.

44. I have food texture issues.

45. I hate wearing a bra.

46. I suck at math.

47. I get sucked into infomercials easily, but I have never bought anything from one.

48. I fall off the diet/exercise wagon frequently.

49. I don't like advice or help unless I specifically ask for it.

50. I am very sarcastic, and I have to hold my tongue often so I don't hurt people's feelings.

51. I complain alot. I can't help it.

52. I am hell on a hairdryer. I go through atleast one per year.

53. I cannot wear heels...period.

54. This is the first time in my life since I was 16 years old that I have not had a job.

55. Vanilla ice cream cones are awesome. I make the best.

56. I can't wait to take Aeralyn to Disney World.

57. I hate to clean the kitchen.

58. I also hate to cook. I have multi-tasking issues, so I can only cook one thing at a time.

59. I keep thinking that Aeralyn is going to be born a boy instead of a girl.

60. Frosted Flakes and Raisin Bran are the only 2 cereals I will eat.

61. I hate grape flavored stuff, except for Jelly.

62. I need my wisdom teeth taken out.

63. I sucked my thumb until I was 9 years old. Yes 9.

64. One of my big faults is that I can be extremely jealous.

65. I hold a grudge.

66. I didn't lose my first tooth until I was in 3rd grade.

67. I lost my last one in 10th grade.

68. I'm addicted to the Weather Channel.

69. I go through a bottle of Tums a week...since I have been pregnant anyway.

70. I can't even count how many times I have dyed my hair.

71. I love fast food.

72. I need to change that.

73. I really wanted to name Aeralyn Aubrey instead.

74. I like to rearrange stuff...like my furniture.

75. I love to watch cheesy game shows. My favorites are The Price is Right, Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy.

76. I can't wait to go clothes shopping again.

77. I love to soak in a hot bath with candles lit.

78. I very rarely miss an episode of Regis and Kelly.

79. I have never seen any of the Stars Wars movies, and I have no desire to.

80. Aaron and I have very little in common, but I think that is why we fit so well. We compliment eachother in a weird way.

81. I believe in soulmates.

82. I love quotes. I have huge collection of them.

83. I like to read, but I fall asleep while doing it so it takes me forever to finish a book.

84. Numbers are the only thing I remember really well. I still remember my phone number and address from the house I grew up in.

85. My earliest childhood memory is when I was 4 years old.

86. I think about both of my parents every single day.

87. I have only been in love one time in my life.

88. I bite my fingernails.

89. My eyes change from light brown to dark brown depending on what I wear.

90. I used to want blue eyes.

91. I always wanted a little brother.

92. I'm not very good at riding a bike.

93. I have severe road rage.

94. I hate to drive.

95. I am more of a morning person than a night person.

96. I hate to wear shoes.

97. I almost never wear socks.

98. I love having a tan.

99. My eys are always itchy.

100. Ever since I was in elementary school, I have always kept a journal.







Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you love grey's anatomy -
I just saw the new snow patrol video on youtube with all the scenes from grey’s anatomy in it, and it rocks!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NNZV2C5bpmA&search=snow%20patrol%20anatomy

I love this song!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer