Friday, August 18, 2006
I'm So Over This Pregnancy Stuff
I haven't made an update in a while. Why? Because I've been too busy. Busy doing what you might ask? I've been busy complaining, crying, yelling, and not getting any sleep. I think the sleep thing has alot to do with the rest of the crap.

I had an awesome first 6 months of pregnancy. I felt great, looked pretty great, and just enjoyed being pregnant. These last three months? They have been HELL!!! I swear to you, I didn't go through all the hormonal crap the first trimester like I was "supposed" to according to all those books. But I am going through it now that's for sure! Last night I almost killed Aaron. Did you read that right? ALMOST. KILLED. HIM. Why? Because he forgot to bring the trashcan back from the road after the pickup on Monday, for approximately the 9,756th time. Why didn't I just go and get the trashcan myself?

Reason #1: The trashcan is his one and ONLY chore that he has to do. Aren't I nice?

Reason #2: We do not have a driveway. Still. Yes we have lived here over a year. Shut up. So getting the trashcan to and from the road requires walking down into the ditch, and back up again, and frankly, it is really a big pain in the butt.

Reason #3: If he loved me, he would get the trashcan.

Reason #4: I'm pregnant. Yes, that is an excuse, and I might actually miss using this excuse soon.

That's right ladies and gentleman. Be glad you do not have to deal with me on a daily basis. Unless, of course, you do have to deal with me on a daily basis, then in that case LEAVE ME ALONE! I mean it. If you value your life, please stay away from me because I have gone a little bit nutty. Oh, and Aaron survived, so don't go worrying about him.

I did have a doctor's appointment yesterday. After about 5 minutes of searching for my cervix (no lie, she was up to her ELBOW), she said that I might be a fingertip dialated. Once again, I think she said that just to make me feel better because she saw, and was scared of, the wild look in my eyes. She also said that it could all happen very fast and I may not even make it to my appointment next Thursday. That, my friends, would make me very VERY happy! Especially since next Friday is my due date.

If next Friday comes and goes and I do not have this little girl, plan on not even talking to me, looking at me, or being within three miles of me at any given time. I will be so upset, and I am going to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get a gallon of strawberry ice cream that I WILL eat Friday night. You can't stop me, and frankly I would be very afraid to try if I were you.


Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is 2AM and I am awake -why do you ask? I think I'm having sympathy pains for you sis! Ok, maybe not. The sympathy cravings and my weight gain has not been too comvincing to anyone either. My 2AM wake time is due to my lovely boom box neighbors! Aaron- Hannah did pray for you last night. She never forgets to pray for her Uncle Aaron. For all of our sakes-just please try to remember to get the trashcan. I am so excited for both of you. I LOVE YOU. Anita

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer