Friday, July 28, 2006
Quote-A-Licious!
So, it's my birthday! YAY for me...I'm the big 22 today! My birthday present to myself is a blog filled with some of my favorite quotes. Hope you like!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Anonymous

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne

"Never say never, for if you live long enough, chances are you will not be able to abide by its restrictions. Never is a long, undependable time, and life is too full of rich possibilities to have restrictions placed upon it." Gloria Swanson

"The time is now, the place is here. Stay in the present. You can do nothing to change the past, and the future will never come exactly as you plan or hope for. " Dan Millman

"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives." William Dement

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd." Max Lucado

"It is not giving children more that spoils them; it is giving them more to avoid confrontation." John Gray

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

That is all I will leave you with for today, but rest assured, there will be more to come!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 22nd birthday! I still love you as much as I did the day you were born and, yes, I still remember that day very well! Now, with all the good stuff said, "QUIT fussing at that baby!" She can do whatever she wants to. I said so! Love, Me!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer