Tuesday, August 01, 2006
The Best Husband EVER!!
I had an awesome 22nd birthday thanks to my wonderful husband!!! Let me explain...

My digital camera has been on the downward spiral for the past few months. It has been eating batteries like I've been eating....well, everything, and the pictures that it has been producing pretty much suck. So, since we have lots and lots of photo opportunities coming up, Aaron decided I needed a new camera. WOO HOO!! I am the proud (yet slightly clueless) owner of a new Olympus Stylus 810 digital camera. It takes some really good pictures, and it has all kinds of features that I'll probably never know how to use, but atleast they are there for me to admire. No, really, I've been playing with it alot, and my new favorite book is the user manual, so maybe I'll be able to take some stunning pictures when Aeralyn gets here.

But wait...THERE'S MORE!!!

Not only did he give me the perfect gift, but he also suprised me with 3 of my best friends from college! Michelle, Kimbo, and David all came to visit for mine and Michelle's birthday. I have no idea how he managed to keep it a secret for so long, but I was so suprised and excited to see them. We had a blast, and it was almost like old times living in Tifton. I can't wait to see them again.

To go along with my new camera, Michelle gave me Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0. There is so much I can do with it, I just have no clue where to start. But get prepared to see lots and lots of pictures when I do!!





Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer