Monday, August 21, 2006
Somebody Stop Me
I decided it's about time to get that post of grossness off of the top of my page, so here is another post to replace it with. But before I get on with that business, I wanted to say thanks to my dear friend Lindsey for being the only one of you readers that was brave enough to answer the question I left at the bottom of my last post. Thank you Lindsey! You are awesomely aweseome!

I have come to the conclusion that the rest of you either:

a.) got bored with the entry all together and fell asleep before you made it to the end, where the question was.
b.) think that I am a major disgusting freak and no longer want to be my friend. Too bad for you if you are my family though, cause there ain't no changing that! Lucky you!
c.) you are, in fact, more disgusting than myself and are not yet ready to share that with the rest of the world. Chicken.
d.) don't actually know how to leave me a comment. And if that is the case, look at the bottom of each post and you will see a link that says comments. Click on that and *wallah*, the rest is a piece of cake. Or maybe a piece of that lovely breakfast casserole that was in my fridge.

Whichever you prefer.

My nesting instinct has kicked into full gear, and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. Over the weekend I managed to: wash every piece of dirty laundry in the entire house, fold and put away all that laundry, clean out and organize all of my kitchen cabinets which led to building a huge pile to take to Goodwill, vacuum, sweep every sweepable area in the house, pack mine and Aaron's bags to take to the hospital, pack Aeralyn's diaper bag, clean and disinfect every single hard surface you can imagine, clean out the refrigerator, clean out the pantry, make a list of the rest of the bills that need to be paid this month so that Aaron won't be completely lost if he needs to actually write a check to someone, and I scrubbed the bathtub and both of the toilets. Oh yeah, and one of the days of the weekend I spent shopping in Hilton Head, so actually all of that was done in 24 hours. And, I was not the least bit tired I might add. Where did all this energy come from?

And after all that, Aeralyn is still not here. I mean, doesn't she care that I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets for her?? I'm starting to feel like I am going to be pregnant forever!!!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and I am really scared to see what she is going to say. I hope I have made some major progression because I have been having alot of contractions, and I can definitely tell she has dropped into my pelvis. I'm just afraid that my OB is going to say: "Let's give it another week and see what happens." I know that if I hear that, I will have an emotional breakdown right there in the office. I don't know if I can do it one more week, and next week is Aaron's last week off work too, so I really want to have her while he can be home to enjoy her with me.

Y'all be thinking about me and Aeralyn, and I will let you guys know what happens soon.



Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You are very welcome :)

I hope I have the same energy you have when I'm pregnant...I could use it now! Care to make a few extra dollars? You can come clean my house! I'm moving in less than a month, and I'm using that as an excuse to not clean anything! Why waste the energy and time when I'm going to be cleaning the whole house next month?

Someone - ANYONE - must inform us as soon as little Aeralyn decides to make her debut. Even if it is a simple comment on your page!

P.S. I just love your blogs... you're very entertaining :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Miss Attitude, I have not even read your last blog yet so I am going to defend myself now. I DO know how to leave comments, I am not COMPLETELY computer illiterate. And, I have known you were crazy for the last 10 years so I don't need to read a blog to think that. Still love you though. I agree with Lindsay on one thing--You can come clean my house, too. Or, better yet, have Aeralynn then come over here and paint walls and put down flooring in the house while I hold and SPOIL Aeralynn :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer