Saturday, August 12, 2006
Weekly Reflections #1
I'm adding something new to my blog for your viewing pleasure...all of my viewers...yes YOU! All, like, 3 of you. So anyway, it's called Weekly Reflections, and it will consist of stuff that I have learned the past week, and whatever I wanto say that my not be good enough to blog about on it's own, but it's good enough to reflect upon and add to a list. I like to make lists for some obsessive reason. I will try to do this every Saturday...notice I did say try because I do have a newborn on the way, and I do have somewhat of a life away from the computer, believe it or not. Geez, give me a break!

What I've Learned This Week:

1. A pan of brownies doesn't go a long way when a pregnant woman is in the room. Now why do you go and assume that I am the pregnant woman? I swear, you people. Okay, so maybe it was me, but they were good and nobody was looking.
2. The local Wal-Mart is taking inventory. Again. For the 975th time this year.
3. The "big" shrimp sauce at Sakura on hwy 17 is quart sized. Yes, a QUART of shrimp sauce, which could supply a family of 4 for the next, I don't know, couple of years or so.
4. My dog can poop approximately 8 times per day. I don't think you want me to elaborate on that one, just take my word for it.
5. I can decorate my blog and make it all pretty for everyone to look at. It may have taken me a really really long time, but I think it was worth it. Don't you?
6. My husband is a big woosie when it comes to pain and blood. I will be coaching myself in the delivery room while he is passed out cold on the floor next to the hospital bed.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer