Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Weekly Reflections #4
Yes, I am fully aware that it is not Saturday, the day that I normally do weekly reflections. I also know that I have not done weekly reflections in a while because of the whole busy thing, so this one will be composed of a few weeks worth of reflections. Get ready. Get set. Be amazed at my profoundness. And my ability to use the word reflections repeatedly and annoyingly.

1. All these weeks of thinking it was all my fault for not dialating and making any progress and feeling oh so sorry for myslef were wasted. It was all Aeralyn's fault after all. She was in the face-up position and was coming down with her chin to her chest. This is why I would have never been able to have her naturally, ever. And also why I would not dialate past 4cms.

2. NO MORE HEARTBURN OH MY GAH!!!! I haven't taken one antacid since she was born. And let me just tell you that I was going through a jumbo bottle per WEEK before she got here. Thank you LORD!!

3. Sometimes babies just like to cry. Sometimes I just like to cry with her.

4. Breasfeeding is HARD people. Did you hear me?! But I still think I like it better than getting up in the middle of the night to warm up bottles. Even if she does want to eat every hour oh my goodness.

5. Thermometer in babies highney = poop all over nurse. And wall. And table. And blanket. Twice. Two points for Aeralyn!!

6. Un-diapered baby = highly dangerous and possible explosiveness all over the place, especially on daddy. I think that may be my fault. *evil laughter*

7. It is really weird to look in the mirror and not see a huge belly protruding out the front of me. Especially since I started showing the minute I took my pregnancy test (yes I did I swear).



Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer