Wednesday, August 30, 2006
My Website Hates Me
Well, I totally had this awesome post about how Aaron and I are finally starting to realize that there will no longer be just the two of us anymore..and it even had a slideshow of pictures of us from the very begining...but my website ate my post and will only show html code for the slideshow. So apparently that post wasn't meant to be...but you get the idea. I'm not in enough of a mushy gushy mood this morning to rewrite the whole thing. It was a fleeting moment, really it was.

My last night at home without a baby was last night. I was determined to get some sleep, but ironically enough, I'm sure you can guess that sleep was not in store for me. I went to bed at 10pm and read a book until 11:30pm. Then I awoke with a start for some reason at 12:30am. The last time I looked at the clock after that was 4:30am...and then finally I just went ahead and got up at 6:45am. And I know I won't get any sleep in the hospital. Oh well, people do it everyday. Doctors actually operate on people with less sleep than I've had, so I think I can handle taking care of a newborn.

Well, I'm off to finish all the last minute details before we go to the hospital this afternoon. Those details include a pedicure and an eyebrow wax, so you can be jealous if you want. But just remember that I will be birthing a human being sometime tomorrow, so you may not want to be jealous for too long.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Heather is going to be a mom!

I'm so excited for you! Good luck...I hope everything goes well for you!

Blogger Unknown said...

How wonderful! Can't wait to hear all about the birth!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer