Saturday, August 26, 2006
Weekly Reflections #3
What I learned this week:

1. Having contractions for three days straight doesn't necessarily mean that you are dialating. Go figure.

2. A pregnant woman + nesting instinct = tons and tons of energy and the NEED to clean and organize everything in sight.

3. Sometimes all you really need is a good long cry...top that off with a couple of yells and a Smore's Pop-Tart and you should feel much better. Worked for me!

4. Exactly 8 months ago today, I took my first pregnancy test. I had never been so scared and shocked in my life. I didn't even know what to think or what I would do, and now here I am...and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else in my life right now. This just feels right, and I feel like I am following a plan that was set just for me and my family. The only way I could possibly be happier right now is if Aeralyn was here already...but I have accepted that she will be here when she gets here, and I am ok with that.

5. Installing a carseat is not an easy task, at all. Thank the Lord Aaron is somewhat of a handy man, and I'm good at reading instructions.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer