Saturday, August 26, 2006
Blogging Chicks
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just wanted to let you all know about my new group that I joined. It's called blogging chicks and it is a website where you can read a bunch of blogs written by some awesome chicks. So, when you get tired of reading what I have to say, (which I'm sure will never happen HA!) look over on the right side of my page and you will se a scroll thingy, and you can click on the links and see what these ladies are talking about. Enjoy!!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger owlhaven said...

Hi from a fellow blogging chick

Mary, mom to many

Blogger Sally said...

Another hi from another blogging Chick, I am new too... hope all is well, and you will soon be welcoming your little one into the world, and starting out on a whole new phase in life....

Sally
mom of 5!!!-

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To get Aaron to listen to you while you are reading the instructions is the real trick. I'm so glad you are trying to be patient with the big day on the way! I'm still scared to call you though. God help the stranger you encounter that asks you when you are expecting, after you have already delivered. That is allways such a nice experience. Love you all- Anita

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer