Friday, September 15, 2006
She's Asleep!
Aeralyn is actually asleep, and I don't feel like cleaning or doing anything productive, so I'm doing this survey thingy instead. ENJOY!


1. You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?
I'm thinking that the restraunt where Jesus and I are dining should feel somewhat obligated to feed Him on the house. And since I am, obviously, special enough to be with Jesus, I should get my meal complitmentary too.

2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias. Where and what name?
I would go to Finland and my alias would be Abigail Rigdon. I don't know why, but that sounds like a good alias.

3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently.
New Hampshire. Do you ever hear about anything interesting happening there? I didn't think so.

4. You wake up as the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna try?
I would stand up and pee. That's about it.

5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
I have never seen Star Wars. Ever. *gasp* I'm not the only one out there, I know I'm not.

6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
A "My Size" Barbie.

7. Top three celebrities you wanna do.
Okay, I can't say that I wanna "do" any of them, but I really like
** George from Grey's Anatomy
** Matthew Mcconaughey
** Owen Wilson

8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
He smokes

9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
I don't even remember...it has been a really long time since I've watched a scary movie.

10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
wow, I could write a book. I'm not even going to attempt to answer this one.

11. You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat? Doritos, Breyers Strawberry Ice Cream, an Outback Blooming Onion, some Crab Legs from Crab shack and a pitcher of Sweet Tea. I plan on killing myself from cholesterol overload before the actual execution.

12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
Flown on an airplane.

13. Before you die you want to go...?
A heck of a lot of places!

14. Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?
Go shopping without a limit on how much I can spend

15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
a penguin

16. A drug you'll never try?
All of them. I'm entertaining enough as it is without the influence of drugs.

17. If you were an animal what would you be?
A Lioness. Rawr...

18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
well this one is easy..Aaron! Aww...great googly mushiness!

19. What's something most people don't know about you?
You all know everything about me. Or so you think...I can't tell all my secrets now can I?

20. First celebrity crush?
Jonothan Taylor Thomas

21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
a good ol fashioned gun will do just fine

23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)
Either extremely fluffy pancakes or waffles. I really like the word waffles. Say it all together now: Waffles! See how it just rolls off the tongue? You know you like it.

24. Favorite parody movie?
Shrek and Shrek 2

25. Worst way to die?
drowning

26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
hmm...I haven't really seen anything that gross in person.

27. The worst injury you've ever had?
never had any bad injuries, but my c-section scar is looking pretty bad.

28. Favorite thing about thanksgiving?
The Macy's Day Parade, homemade chex mix, cranberry sauce with the can lines on the side and pecan pie. Oh yea, and family togetherness, blah blah blah.

29. Sport you hate the most?
Tennis and Golf

30. What city in the U.S. do you want to visit?
Just one? NYC definitely.

31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
How to raise the perfect child.

32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
Owen Wilson/Kate Hudson

33. What's one phrase you absolutely detest?
Any conversation that starts with "We need to talk..."

34. What makes an awesome party?
Great people, great music, good food, lots of laughs.

35. What's your material obsession?
clothes and purses, and stuff for my house

36. What's something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?
I take everything the wrong way, so I can't answer this one.

37. Favorite kind of dog?
Let me just tell you, I normally HATE Chihuahuas, but mine is quite an exception to this rule. But I can't say that Chihuahua's are my favorite kind of dog...I'll have to say Cocker Spaniels.

38. Favorite carnival food (everyone has one)?
Popcorn

39. Morning or night person?
mostly morning

40. Worst drunken habit?
don't have any drunken habits

41. Weirdest ebay purchase?
never purchased anything off of Ebay...I know I'm like an alien or something.

42. Favorite food to eat when you're wasted?
back in the college days it was Waffle House or Steak and Shake.

43. Its Saturday at 3am where are you?
Feeding Aeralyn

44. Who's your favorite friend to go out with?
Michelle hands down. We always have a blast together!

45. Worst job you've ever had?
Server at Longhorn

46. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
what don't they make fun of me for?

47. Favorite cereal?
Frosted Flakes

48. Book you could read repeatedly?
any of the Left Behind series

49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
oh wow, I've been pretty mean before. You might wanna ask Aaron.

50. What was your best Halloween costume ever?
I thought I was pretty cute the year that I wore the poodle skirt and all that stuff.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen Wilson and his big honker. You've gotta be kidding me. And I know what your thinking. Mine is not that big! Everytime I see him all I see is his very distinct ____
shaped nose.
Anita

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer