Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Tatertot Tuesday #24: Picture Overload
These first pictures were taken last Friday. They are some of my favorite so far.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took these pictures this morning after I got her dressed to go to the doctor. She is showing you her new trick: snorting. I love it! And in the last picture she was laughing at herself, so I decided just to throw that one in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The pediatrician said that she has a little cold and gave us some cough medicine with a decongestant. Hopefully that will help her get a little bit of sleep. Also, she weighs 16lbs. My little baby is getting so big!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet. She is such a happy baby. I would be too if I had you for a mommy! Hope you all feel better soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i love the middle pic in the yellow! her face is priceless!
~tara

Blogger Lindsey said...

This is by far the best Tatertot Tuesday ever! So cute!

Blogger Beverly said...

Oh my! I LOVE the snorting pictures!

Precious moments!

Blogger Alicia said...

How freaking cute is that! Snorting! I can't wait to see it! Very very cute pictures. I'm with Lindsey, best Tatertot Tuesday ever, so far.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer