Friday, February 23, 2007
Blah.
Yesterday was a much better day for Aeralyn. I'm still not quite sure if she is teething or not, but she was definitely in a much better mood. Today, however, I think we have had a relapse. Also, I have to admit that last night she sounded a little congested (nasal, not chest), so I gave her some Tylenol Cold and Cough. I do believe that the nurse at the pediatrician's office jinxed us. And now I am feeling congested and my throat is scratchy. Grrrrrrr.

I did my Friday weigh in this morning, and I have lost another 2lbs. That puts me at a total of 38lbs lost since I had Aeralyn, 8lbs of that lost since the start of Healthy Living, 12lbs to go before I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight, and about 40lbs more to lose after that before I'm considered in my height's healthy weight range. Now that I put that in writing (or...type), it looks much further away than I thought.

I have to say that I'm glad I am still breastfeeding right now. It is one of the only things that is helping me to keep it together over here. You see, if I wasn't breastfeeding, I can almost guarantee you that I would be skipping meals, taking diet pills, and just eating terribly in general. But I can't do any of those things because it would end up hurting Aeralyn more than it would me. So thankfully, I still have another few months of breastfeeding ahead of me to keep me on track. That is, as long as the teeth don't interfere whenever they decide to show up.

Now, to keep up with the all over the place random theme of this post, I need to talk about last night's Grey's Anatomy. Of course, it was fantastic. I knew that Meredith was not going to die, and really? That made me a little angry at the writers. I think they could have used a different character, like Izzy, and it would have made it much more believable. And then we all would have really been on the edge of our seats to see whether or not she lived or died. And, she would have got to see Denny again, which would have been awesome. I don't think anyone that tuned in to last night's show thought, even for a second, that Meredith was going to die. But it was still a great show. Now they will be airing re-runs for the next few weeks, I'm sure, so you will no longer have to endure the Friday re-cap from me.

I'm off to find some sinus medicine. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Labels: , , , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Belive it or not, I actually watched GA last night. Well, the last half hour of it. I don't even follow the show, and it was obvious that she was not going to die. Killing Izzy is a much better idea - why aren't you writing for this show?

And way to go with the Healthy Living! 38 pounds since September is incredible!

Blogger Alicia said...

I love the story of Izzy being the one in "limbo" and she'd get to see Denny! That definitely would have been a much better plot.

The runny nose thing for Aeralyn, could also be a sign of teething. It always makes for little snot noses. If it's clear dribble, it's more likely from her teeth, and there's no way to stop that but to keep wiping it up. I didn't know that, Mom told me when Kyra started teething and had a constant runny nose for 6 months strait!

Yea for your 8 pound loss! That would be, what, one pound a week since the new year? Keep it up and by next new year you'd have lost 52 pounds! Surpassing your goal right?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer