Monday, February 26, 2007
Update
We are back from the eye doctor, and Aaron survived the poking and prodding. He has had an allergic reaction to something that he got in his eye (possibly sawdust), and now it has become infected. We are home now with 2 bottles of eye drops that would have cost us over $160, but thankfully the Optometrist was kind enough to give him sample bottles. He has to go back on Thursday just to make sure everything is cleared up.

We also have the key to the truck. It is currently attatched to an enormous keychain with the hopes that it won't get lost. I have my doubts because this house seems to have a black hole where keys, socks*, flashlights, and screwdrivers all go.

Aeralyn will be going to the doctor in the morning because the Tylenol Cold and Cough is no longer helping much with the cough, and I think I may have heard a faint rumble of congestion in her chest. Better safe than sorry, or something like that.

Now, you should all go roll in some cuteness that goes by the names of Lilly and Suki.

*Thank goodness I proofread this because instead of socks, it would have read socks with the first "s" replaced with a "c", and then you all would have thought I was a little strange.

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. DeVoe said...

i would have died if you would have left that c there! You just made my day!

Blogger Lindsey said...

Ha! You made my day too!

And I guess Monday isn't mad at you anymore - you saved $160!

Blogger Alicia said...

I'm so glad there is a computer screen between the two of us. What ever cootie you guys are sharing needs to stay in the four walls of your house. But I do feel just terrible for all three of you!

Maybe tonight Aeraly will let you get some sleep. Hope everything gets much better and soon!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am LOL so much I have tears in my eyes!! I dare you to post one entry untouched, unproofread and unspell-checked! :D (I'll do it if you will!)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer