Monday, February 19, 2007
I HEART CAPS LOCK!
When I go to the gym this afternoon, it will be my fourth, yes FOURTH, day. In a row! I am beyond proud of myself, and did you know that working out can actually be fun? I didn't. I used to hate those people that said they get a rush from having a good workout, or they say "Working out gives you so much more energy!" Psshhhhh! Whateva! That's what I used to think, but now I know they weren't just being jerks. They really meant it!

I will be honest with you though and tell you that yesterday? WAS REALLY HARD! I went to bed Saturday night and I could not get comfortable because MY LEGS! They were screaming at me "Why! WHY did you get on the stair stepper?! What were you thinking? It's only day 2 woman, please give me a break!" I told Aaron "There is no way I'm going to make it to the gym tomorrow. No. Way. Mister." And then I woke up yesterday morning, and the pain wasn't as bad. So I went, and I'm so glad I did. I even ran on the treadmill.

Do what? I ran, and nothing was actually chasing me?

That's right people. I ran. For one. Entire. Minute.

That was quite possibly the longest minute of my life. And I thought I was going to pass out. But I didn't! And that is what counts.

Today I'm going to start this running program.

Who do I think I am anyway? I don't know, but if I don't post Tatertot Tuesday tomorrow? It's probably because I died while running.

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Yay! Way to go Heather!!!

Blogger Heather said...

Thanks! I've got 3 weeks worth of Grey's Anatomy viewing time saved up now...or maybe not. I think I was in the negatives before, so maybe I'm just startig at zero, LOL!

Blogger Alicia said...

Run? You ran with nothing chasing you? WOW! I don't think I've done that since high school. Way to go heather, keep it up and you'll be able to put me to shame when I get there. I think I may be able to walk for a whole minute, but I'm not so sure about this running thing!

Blogger Lindsey said...

Haha! You can watch all the GA you want. You've earned it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it girl!! I know you can! If you don't do it now, You will when Aeralyn starts walking. Shortly after the first step comes running. Spring and summer are right around the corner,too, so you will be outside more. See where I'm going with this? Love y'all

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer