Monday, February 26, 2007
Sickness
Right now you should be thanking your lucky little stars that germs don't transfer through the computer. Because, I can assure you, if they could they would be jumping right off of the screen, into your eyes, and stuffing up your little heads and noses. That's how germs roll. Right now I've got a set of them in my throat going to town with sandpaper on my tonsils, and another group in my sinuses pounding them with jack-hammers. I shared those two groups with Aaron, and he managed to pick up an entirely different set on his own that have promptly socked him in the right eye and made it all red and swollen shut.

Oh, the joy.

Aeralyn has a little bit of a stuffy nose and some drainage that is making her cough occasionally when she's laying down. Thankfully she seems to be doing better than Aaron and I. In fact, she was doing pretty darn great this morning at 2:15am when she decided that it was playtime. Her and I were up until 5am this morning, her laughing and babbling, me on the verge of tears because "It's sleepy time! Come on sweet pea, let's go to sleepy town...please. Mommy's head hurts and she can't breathe."

I finally took her to bed with me at 5am and she went to sleep. But not without a fight.

On top of being sick all weekend, Aaron decided that it would be a good idea to lock the keys in the truck yesterday afternoon. No big deal right? Except, we couldn't find the spare key...anywhere! So now we have to go to the dealership today to get a new one. We are going there right after Aaron goes to the eye doctor to figure out exactly what the heck is wrong with his eye.

Monday, you better watch out because I am so going to get you back.

Labels: , , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe sorry your sick heather, hope you feel better. btw i got a really bad cold a few months ago and OTC mucinex got rid of all that crap in my head and chest! it taste really horrible but it worked wonders.

~Tara

Blogger Lindsey said...

Wow - what did you do to piss Monday off?

My "daughter" Lilly also thought that 3am was a great time to play! I had razor-sharp teeth chomping on my ear, my nose, fingers, hair, etc.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer