Thursday, February 15, 2007
Who needs a title?
Valentine's Day is over, so you know what that means, right?

Time to go to Target and get all the Valentine's candy for 1/2 price!!

Except this year, I'm holding back. I'm not going to do it, as bad as I want to. I'm practicing something called self control. Have you heard of it? I'm not too fond of it so far, but I'm hoping the concept will grow on me.

We had a great Valentine's Day over here. Aeralyn personally didn't know what all the hype was about, but she enjoyed her daddy being home for most of the day. And she likes her wiggly eared hippo. My flowers arrived at five minutes until 5pm yesterday afternoon. I was not expecting flowers, considering that I have never once gotten flowers delivered to me, ever. So I had plans to go shopping yesterday. Aaron did everything in his power to get me to stay home so I wouldn't miss the flower guy. It wasn't easy, but he managed.

Aren't they pretty?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They are two of my most favoritest flowers mixed together...Gerber Daisies and Sunflowers.

And he gave me a new, smaller MP3 player and a band to wear it around my arm for the gym. This guy, he's pretty good. And I'm going to wear it tonight! At the GYM! And I'm going to listen to my awesome playlist!! WOOT!

Lastly, Lola has a question for you all. She asks:
Won't you take me to...FUNKYTOWN?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Target is ALL THE WAY in Savannah - there is not need for you to drive that distance just for candy. And in this cold weather! I'm sure the gym is much closer, and much warmer...

Blogger Alicia said...

An MP3 player? How romantic! Jer went the flower route with me too. And a stuffed animal for myself and Kyra. Kyra kept putting her animal on my side of the bed and leaving it there... think it was a hint to Jer?

Blogger Alicia said...

Oh, and many Bravo's to you on that "thing called self control"! If our road ways weren't covered in ice, i might be hitting up the 1/2 price deals too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i got was an 8$ bar of gormet chocolate from a store in the hotel he works at b/c of the snowstorm thats all he could manage! lol
~Tara

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer