Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Aeralyn has a question for you...
Will you be my Valentine?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had some other options for this post, so instead of just choosing one, I'll show you the rejects too.

Post Title: Be My Valentine or...

The Hippo gets hurt!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Or:
Post Title: Be My Valentine or...
I'll cry for the rest of the day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'll be spending the day with my husband who came home early from work today so he could spend the day with his girls. *All together now...* AWWWWWWW!!!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Awww! My favoite is "Be My Valentine, or the Hippo gets hurt!"

And kudos for Aaron! What a sweet husband. Jody showed up at my office with flowers this morning, but didn't bring a vase, so he also left with flowers. I didn't have anything to put them in.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got off work early today too, but for a total different reason....snow.storm. that counts right?...
hope ya'll have a great valentines!! the pics are adorable!
~Tara

Blogger Alicia said...

Awww! Isn't he just the sweetest today!

I'm loving the one where she's trying to eat the hippo!

Oh, and Tara gets MY snow?! How unfair!

Blogger Beverly said...

What a pretty little valentine!

(I missed Tatortot Tuesday this week, so I had a double suprise!)

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol alicia your really not missing much. we got about 10 inches but it sleeted after the snow and now its all hard. cant even play in it! :(

~tara

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer