Saturday, February 17, 2007
Success!!
I finally have something good to tell you about my Healthy Living. I have gone to the gym for the past two days, and I have to admit that I have never been more proud of myself. It has felt really good to go and do something for me. I worked out for an hour each time, and I can already tell I have more energy. If I keep it up at this rate, I might actually be able to put on a pair of shorts this summer without being extremely self concious!

I really needed this pick-me-up because I was feeling pretty bad about myself. I finally caved in and took my wedding rings to the jewelers to get them re-sized last weekend. I haven't been able to wear them since the second trimester of my pregnancy, and my plan was to use them as my motivation to lose weight so I could get them back on. That lasted for five months, and I got tired of not being able to wear them. But I still haven't bought any new pants, and I'm not going to. I have about 15 pairs of pants that I wore right before I got pregnant with Aeralyn, and I am bound and determined to get back in them. I only bought two pairs of jeans in my new size, and let me tell you, it has been frustrating. I know it won't be too much longer before I get back in my other jeans. The day that happens, I promise to post a picture of myself on here wearing them.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go spend the rest of Aeralyn's nap time relaxing my sore and aching body.

Labels:



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know you can do it. It alson helps to keep motivated by posting your workout log on the fridge where you can see it everyday! I have faith that we will be some short wearing mama's this summer!

Blogger Alicia said...

Kudos to you! Two whole days in a row! You've tied my record. My hopes is that you will surpass me and keep up your healthy living!

Blogger Mrs. DeVoe said...

GREAT JOB!! When I moved back we can work out together!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh congratulations!! You've done worlds better than me. LOL. Hopefully that will change soon...

Blogger Heather said...

That will be great CJ! I'll need another work out buddy by then because Aaron's little sister is going with me now, but she won't be going with me anymore over the summer. I'm going to hold you to that!

And Alicia...aren't you coming to visit? I can talk to them about getting a guest pass for you so you can go with me too!

Blogger Alicia said...

I will be so coming for a 2-3 month visit! I was going to look into seeing if they did a cheap month to month deal. And baby sitting, must have babysitting services... other wise I have another excuse to sit on my keester

Blogger Heather said...

YAY Alicia!!! I wonder if they do temporary memberships because I know they charge a $100 joiners fee, and then I pay almost $40 a month. It would suck to have to pay the joiners fee for just a few months, BUT you may not have to anyway because you are military. I know they do discounts for that. And yes they do have childcare! And it's included in the membership. I haven't taken Aeralyn yet, but tonight I am so I'll let you know what I think of it. I like the fact that they have cameras in the childcare room so you feel more safe leaving your baby in there.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer