Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Discovery!
This morning we went for a walk. I put Aeralyn in a short-sleeved/shorts outfit because it is absolutely BEAUTFIUL outside. The high today is 76 degrees and we have a nice light breeze...perfect outdoor weather. Are you jealous? Don't be for long because tomorrow we have an 80% chance of rain/severe thunderstorms. Oh joy!

Anyway, while we were getting ready for our walk, I remembered that I bought Lola a new harness a while back, and I've never used it. I started looking for it, and you will never guess what I found. Not the harness..oh no, not that. It has gone into the black hole I'm sure. NOT even the keys to the truck that we have been looking for.

Are you done guessing now?

I found the present that I bought Alicia OVER A MONTH AND A HALF AGO!!! I never sent it to her and I completely forgot about it! It's a good thing it isn't anything super important, or I'd feel like an even bigger jack-ass.

I PROMISE that I will get it out THIS WEEK! I swear.

I'm terrible at forgetting things. Aaron's birthday is on Christmas day, so I bought him a Christmas card from me, a birthday card from me and Aeralyn, and a Christmas card from Aeralyn. I completely forgot to give them to him, and I didn't even remember until I was giving him his cards for Valentine's day. So, I gave him his Christmas cards on Valentine's day. Almost 2 months later. I am awesome.

About a week ago I also found the cards I bought for my sister and nephew's birthdays back in January. I think I'll just save those for next year!

Is it just me, or are any of you like this too? Please tell me you are to some degree, even if it's just to make me feel better.

Labels: , ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say anything. You get it honestly. LOL.

Blogger Alicia said...

I am with you. I forgot to send out every one's cards for the month of Feb. When i realized this, I began to think of the birthdays I had coming up in March. Got out the cards, signed them, had Kyra scribble in them, then sent them out. In the middle of Feb! Sure, they may have all arrived at their destination (this time), but it was a month early!

Oh, well, because you forgot all about sending it... I think I need another hint. Being that all you've told me is that it's seasonal, I'm guessing a beach blanket. Which in that case, you can just wait until I make it down there (in 1 month!) to give it to me.

Blogger Heather said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Alicia...it's not a beach blanket. It's for the winter season. YAY!! 1 month until you get here!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i thought i was the only one... for the past 3 years or longer i have bought bday, fathers day mothers day, get well, thank yous and a million chrstimas cards... sign them address them and you guess it, not mail them!
~Tara

Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm sorry, but are all weirdos. I don't do this at all. :D

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer