Wednesday, January 17, 2007
You can't judge a book by it's cover.
I was tagged again by the lovely Erica. I am very excited because this is an easy meme! I don't really even have to use my brain that much, and that makes me happy.

You are supposed to grab the first book you see, flip to page 123, find the fifth sentence on that page and then blog the following three sentences.

Of course, the closest book to me was The Wheels on the Bus, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you that, in fact, it does not contain 123 pages. So I went to find another book. This is one of my favorite easy-reads. Be Happy or I'll Scream by the hilarious Sheri Lynch.

"Olivia wanted whatever wasn't on that days menu. She'd argue for pancakes if Mark made waffles, scrambled eggs if he served Cheerio's, milk if he poured orange juice - i.e., whatever option proved most inconvenient at the moment. Then there was the matter of choosing a toy to accompany her to school."
Now I have to tag three people. I'll tag:
And as always, if you do it, let me know so I can come and take a look.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Whoops - posted mine a while ago, but forget to tell you:

Mine's up!

Blogger Mrs. DeVoe said...

I am done! I also wanted you to know that the green bean video made me laugh so hard I almost wet myself! She is too cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer