Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Tatertot Tuesday #18: Green Beans - Oh the drama!
Hi people! It's been a busy busy day, which is somewhat rare for us. We have actually been gone! As in out of the house! All day! That almost never happens, so we're excited. Or I am that is. Aeralyn wasn't too excited seeing as she really doesn't care for the car seat. But atleast we got some fresh air.

Here is the Tatertot fix you have all been waiting for. I promised you something about green beans a while ago, and I'm just now getting around to it. Here is a video of Aeralyn eating green beans for the first time. Now, before you get all excited, I need to tell you that the quality of the video is close to horrible. That's just what you get from a cell phone. It is also only 10 seconds long, but it is long enough for you to get the picture. One fine day I will figure out how to get videos from our camcorder on the computer, I promise.

Click and enjoy!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

What was she doing? Did she like it? As always, too cute!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing she doesn't like green beans! Your task for tomorrow is camcorder transfer to pc 101. You know you have all the time in the world, since your a SAHM. LOL. She is growing up way too fast. I'm having Aeralyn withdrawals!

Blogger Beverly said...

Too cute! Does any baby like green beans? I don't think so!

I have to tell you, I LIVE for tator-tot Tuesdays!

Blogger Lindsey said...

I was hoping that she would spit them out all over your camera. Maybe next time...

Blogger Heather said...

No, she did not like the green beans at all. Every time I would put a spoonful in her mouth, she would make that noise, and then usually spit them back out at me. But she loves sweet potatoes! I'll have to get a video of her eating those so you can see the difference.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer