Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Do you have room for just one more resolution?
I'm making room for one more resolution this year, and this time, it's a really good one. Beth at Playgroup Dropout has requested that we join her in touching the lives of a child in need each month. The more the better, and if we all do just something small for one child, this could turn out to be something amazing.

If you can do just one thing, no matter how small it seems, it could really make a bigger impact than you can possibly imagine. On her website, Beth has a list of websites you can visit to get ideas on what you can do to help. If you feel like this is something you would like to do, go sign up.

This is something that really touches my heart because I was once, a "child in need". So many people that didn't have to stepped up and did things for me and my family that were beyond generous, and I think it is time that I do as much as I can to return the favor.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Linder said...

Hi there! I signed up with Beth already. What a great idea! Glad to join forces with her, you, and anyone else who's interested.

Amy :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer