Tuesday, January 09, 2007
This week so far, in numbers.
Number of times I have put Aeralyn in her crib to take a nap: 24
Number of times I have retrieved screaming Aeralyn from her crib: 24
Number of naps Aeralyn has taken in her swing: 3
Number of naps Aeralyn has taken in her crib: 0
Number of broken teeth in my mouth as of this morning: 1
Number of times I have applied Orajel to broken tooth: 167
Number of dollars it costs to have a root canal on broken tooth: 800
Number of dollars I did not have for a root canal: 800
Number of teeth I got pulled today instead of having a root canal: 1
Number of teeth I ever want to get pulled again: 0

I can't believe it's only Tuesday. I hope the rest of this week is much better than these past two days have been. I do believe it is time for another pain pill.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

How horrible! How in the world did you break you tooth? (and if you say Aeralyn's head, I'll completely understand) My first thought was that she gave you a good head butt, Kyra does that to me all the time.

I hope the rest of this week treats you much better! Hang in there, those pain pills should take effect soon.

Blogger Lindsey said...

Whoa whoa whoa....what happened!?!? You can't leave us hanging like that!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe hope u feel better!!!

remember i had my wisdom teeth pulled and my jaw broken at the same time so i know how u feel!!

~tara

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer