Thursday, July 06, 2006
32 Weeks Doctor Appointment
We had a doctor appointment this morning, just the regular bi-weekly deal, nothing special. I had a list of things i was going to talk to my OB about, such as what was her plan of action since Aeralyn is measuring so big...but she said that this week she is measuring on time. I didn't really know how to take the news...I was kind of hoping that she would say she would be coming a little bit earlier, but apparently that isn't going to be happening. *sigh* Now I have a feeling that the little booger is going to be late. Don't get me wrong, I don't want her to be early or anything like that, but I was hoping she would come a little sooner. The doctor checked me and said that I have made absolutely NO progress toward labor whatsoever...she is not even in the head down position yet. I already knew this due to all the punches I get in my ribs all the time. I just hope she will turn herself like she is supposed to and gets a move on here in the next few weeks!!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer