Saturday, July 22, 2006
Sleep is so overrated
It's almost midnight, and here I sit, wide awake with swollen ankles and heartburn so bad my ears are ringing. You would think, since I only have 4 weeks left until my due date, that my body would let me sleep while I can. Wishful thinking on my part I guess. For the past 2 weeks I have not been able to sleep well at all. I think it has something to do with this watermelon sized belly, or maybe it is the urge to pee every 2 hours or so. I guess I'll atleast be a little prepared for sleep deprivation when she gets here.

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday, and everything was fine. She is measuring right on time (thank goodness), and I start my weekly appointments on Thursday. I'm hoping to see at least a little progress at my next appointment. I will let you all know how that turns out. I apologize to anyone that may have sent me emails in the past week and a half. For some reason unknown to me, our computer has decided to deny axcess to the yahoo website. I think it has something to do with our virus protection. I am going to try and check my email from a different computer tomorrow.

This week it has really hit me that she is coming soon. To be honest, I'm getting a little freaked out about it. Don't get me wrong...I am so ready to be over this pregnancy stuff, but I'm not so sure about the raising a baby part. I know I'll get the hang of it, but the thought of bringing home a little human being who depends on me for everything is a little scary. I think Aaron is gettting a little scared too, he's just not as vocal about it as I am. He keeps reassuring me that everything is going to be fine. How the heck does he know?! Why is he so calm? Oh yea, he's not the one giving birth...I almost forgot.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer