Saturday, July 22, 2006
Letter to Aeralyn #1
Dear Tatertot,

I can't believe how close you are to being here. I love you more and more each day, and I can't even fathom the love I am going to feel when I actually get to see you. I constantly find myself wondering what you are going to look like and how your personality is going to be. I hope you are a good sleeper!

You have really become cramped in that belly of mine lately, and I know how frustrating that must be. That being said...if you don't stop trying to break my ribs with your feet and knees, I think I will send you in your little hospital bassinet straight to the timeout corner in the delivery room. It really hurts, and you are very very strong! Please give mommy a break!

Your daddy keeps asking more and more questions about you lately. I think he is getting a little nervous. Take it easy on him when you get here okay? And I'm not telling you this to scare you, but you will be the first baby that he has ever held, so don't do anything crazy to make him drop you. He's gonna be a little scared, so try not to cry or anything because I'm afraid he will pass out or something. Give him a couple of weeks to get used to you, then feel free to scream at him, and you could even poop on him for good measure. But you should not, under any circumstances, ever do any of these things to mommy. Don't forget okay?

I have been working on a scrapbook for you. It is a documentary of my pregnancy, and I really think you will enjoy looking at it one day. Atleast I hope you will!

And one last thing before I wrap this up...let's get some sleep tonight. And every night until you get here. Think you could mange that for me? PLEASE!

I love you more than anything in the world,

Mommy

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your letter:

"Give him a couple of weeks to get used to you, then feel free to scream at him, and you could even poop on him for good measure. But you should not, under any circumstances, ever do any of these things to mommy. Don't forget okay?"

That is hilarious! Poor Aaron...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer