Friday, March 09, 2007
Stats
Hello! It's been a busy week around here, and I'm thanking my lucky stars because being busy has kept me from thinking about HOW MUCH I'M STARVING!!

Actually, the official diet of 2007 hasn't been too bad. Since I'm a nursing mother, I get to eat 12 extra "points" than most people so HAHAHA!! I get 12 more points than YOU do! And when I say "you", I really don't mean you because clearly, you do not need Weight Watchers. And I hate you.

Not really. I LOVE YOU! And your hair smells good. Have you been working out? I thought so.

Here are my stats as of this morning's weigh in:

Pounds lost since last weigh in: 5
Pounds lost since having Aeralyn: 43
Pounds lost since the start of Healthy Living: 13
Pounds left to lose until I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight: 7
Pounds to go until I reach my ultimate weight goal: 65 (holy heck!)

I weighed in on Monday of this week when I started weight watchers, so a total loss of 5lbs in 5 days is pretty dang good. I'm proud of myself.

Also? Those pre-pregnancy jeans that I have? I can get them on now! AND!!! Zip them! AND??!! BUTTON THEM!! Ohmygoodnessgracious! But actually wearing them for any length of time is out of the question. You know, because I might die from the lack of oxygen all that squeezing would cause. Also, me in those jeans is not a sexy sight, so I'll just leave it at that. But not much longer!!

Y'all should be proud of me. Actually, I'm demanding that you be proud of me. And in honor of my success, I suggest that you all go out and get yourself something deep fried and greasy, and then when you're done with that you can finish off with a delicious dessert. Preferably something of the chocolate variety. Just for me.

And while you're eating it, remember that I hate you and your chocolate smeared chinned self.

ENJOY!

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I am superproud of you. That is, like, 5 times as proud as the regular proud.

I couldn't eat anything fried or chocolate-covered for you - sorry. I had Ramen noodles...chicken flavored. But I dedicated it to you :)

Blogger Alicia said...

5 pounds, yea!! Pre-pregnancy pants, yea! I am so proud of you! (and not just because you asked me to be)

Can't eat any deep fried or chocolate flavored food for you though. I'd take one bite and never stop, then gain all the weight I worked so hard to lose. Then I'd have to go on Weight Watchers with you. Or, wait a minute, I bet that's your master plan!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you too! Deep-fried and real chocolate are not touching these lips for a long time. I can just smear them on my hips for you, because that's exactly where they would be going.

Blogger Heather said...

I am so disappointed in all of you. I would so do it for you! In fact, please ask me to do that for you in your honor so I will have an excuse!!

You figured it out Alicia! That's exactly what I was hoping for. I need a WW buddy.

Blogger Mrs. DeVoe said...

I did have greasy fries and a piece of chocolate.....and now I have a reason to tell Frank why I ate them. And you sister is very right, i swear i already seem them on my hips. And your plan is working like Alicia said because I might be your WW buddy when I move back. Oh yeah and I am like extra proud of you....that is like 20 times a proud!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay im so proud!!
~tara

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you too!! You're doing so much better than I think I would be doing, particularly since when I get stressed out I go straight for sugar. LOTS OF SUGAR.

Way to go!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer