Wednesday, March 21, 2007
A Music Meme
Erica tagged me for a meme, and I am embarrassed to admit that I was extrememly excited because I haven't done one of these in a while. Here are the rules:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

If you click on each song, it will send you to a link so you can listen to them and watch the video. You're welcome.

1.Into the Ocean by Blue October - I love this song. I don't really have a profound reason, I just love it.

2.Better than Me by Hinder - They are my current obsession. Check that: his voice is my current obsession. It is sexy. 'Nuff said.

3.My Love by Justin Timberlake ft. T.I. - this is my ringtone for when Aaron calls me. It has been one of my favorite songs for a while now. And I love the video.

4. Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N' Roses - long time favorite, but I've recently just started listening to it again. Alot.

5.Wasted by Carrie Underwood - the newest by her and my favorite of hers so far.

6. Waterfall by Griffin House - you all know this song, you just may not know that you do. You know that Rembrandt commercial with the kissing couple? That's this song.

7. Tell me Bout it by Joss Stone- It's really catchy and I like it.

I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but everybody is pretty much already tagged. So, if you read this and you haven't done it yet? Consider yourself tagged. Let me know if you do it so I can come and see!


Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god I only 3 of those songs. LOL. The best thing about this meme is that you get exposed to some music you might not otherwise know. I love it!

Blogger Lindsey said...

I posted mine today. I know you are dying to see what song I listen to, right?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer