Monday, March 19, 2007
Avoidance
You may have noticed that I didn't give you an update on Healthy Living on Friday. Well, that's because I did terribly last week, and on Friday when I weighed in I hadn't lost any weight. I weighed in again this morning, and I gained back two pounds.

It's my fault totally, so I can't be mad at anyone other than myself. But, once again, it's a new week. I'm getting ready to take Aeralyn for a walk now to the post office since it is so nice outside. Sorry I don't have anything for you right now. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Don't get too down on yourself, we all fall off the bandwagon. I like your "its a new week" attitude.

Just remember, I fell off again this week. That box of Swiss Rolls was all mine. And it was yummy too. And the blueberry cobbler I made last night (from scratch) with a scoop of ice cream on top, and then quickly devoured a bowl of it. I can quite surely say it did not do one bit of good for my plan to get fit and toned.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer