Friday, March 30, 2007
Is this thing on?
Hello! I'm not dead! It's not that I haven't tried to post this week, becaus OH, I have tried! But I haven't been able to because I've had a little person clinging to my body every waking moment of the day every single day this week. It's hard to think with a little person attached to you, just so you know.

Last week wasn't a great one either. Aeralyn started with the crankies early last week because her nose decided to turn on her. She had that runny, crusty, icky nose that was also stopped up at the same time. She wasn't happy about it, and rightfully so. I had the same problem along with a sinus headache from hell, so you can imagine the good times we were having. I took her to the pediatrician on Monday, and she was diagnosed with allergies. Big surprise considering the terrible allergies that both Aaron and I suffer from. The prescription of Claritin seems to be working wonders, so I'm hoping things will be back to normal next week.

Please let her be back to her happy self next week!!!!

The highlight of our week was when Alicia and Kyra came to visit yesterday. It was great to catch up with Alicia after all this time of not seeing eachother. And Kyra is even more adorable in person, if you can imagine that. Now you are all jealous because you didn't get to see them too.

Well, Aeralyn just woke up from her cat nap, so I have to go rescue her. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

*gasp* I thought that you had died! I'm so happy that I was wrong.

CJ has been trying to plan another girls night this Saturday since Alicia is in town. I hope you two can make it! And I am very jealous that you were able to spend the day with Alicia and Kyra, and I was not *putting on my pouting face*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I've had a growth for the past week too! Of course, I can sort of shake mine off me and it wanders off on its own whereas yours doesn't right now... ;)

Glad to hear everything's normal and going well though - was a bit worried myself!

Er so you do know more photos are in order so that we may forgive your absence. :p

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer