Thursday, February 08, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #5

Thirteen Signs You May Be a Grey's Anatomy Fanatic
(not that any of these pertain to me...obviously)



1. Thursday is your favorite day of the week.

2. You own seasons 1 and 2 on DVD.

3. You have watched the season 1 and 2 DVD's more than 3 times.

4. Your world stops at 9pm on Thursday nights.

5. You can't lisen to the songs "Streetcorner Symphony" by Rob Thomas , "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, or "How to Save a Life" by The Fray without thinking about Grey's Anatomy.

6. You make sure you have a box of tissues right beside you before the show starts.

7. You find it hard to watch the scenes with T.R. Knight (George) and Isaiah Washington (Burke) since you know what went on between them.

8. You dream about the characters.

9. You get overly excited when you find someone else who is just as obsessed as you are so you can talk about the show with them.

10. You lay in bed for a half hour after the show and talk with your husband about what you think is going to happen on next week's episode.

11. It ruins your whole week when you realize that this week's episode is a re-run.

12. You know every character by name.

13. Your GA DVD's are one of the first things that you will grab if the house is burning down, right after the family and the dog.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Labels: ,



5 Comments:

Blogger Amy The Black said...

Hello! I'm doing the TT meet and greet. I need to find out what's so great about Gray's, buy since I don't get TV, I have to rely on DVDs. Perhaps when this season of Lost (which I get on iTunes) is over, I'll start with Season 1 of Gray's!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm saddened to admit that I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, LOL. But I justhad to tell ya that your blog is really cute! Love the colors! Thanks for stopping by mine today!

Blogger Mrs. DeVoe said...

Hey I feel the same way about Grey's....you forgotto mention that you were crushed when you found out George is gay in real life :( Also wanted to let you know that I am coming to savannah this weekend and thinking about doing a girl night saturday at my mom's house if you want to come let me know...you can message me threw myspace!

Blogger JHS said...

I really like it and have the DVD's, although not as much as you do, apparently! :-) I have yet to dream about the characters, but I do have trouble watching TV and Isaiah now, esp. given my profession (ahem). I would run in and grab The Sopranos DVD's if the house were burning. Then Six Feet Under. Then a bunch of shows all at once, with GA among them.

Great list!

Blogger Alicia said...

Is it sad that I qualify for multiple of these? Oh, and Gray's is on right now, it's a commercial, its going to be back on in a minute or I'd write much more about how much I LOVE GRAY'S ANATOMY!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer