Monday, February 12, 2007
Tunes to make you sweat...or some other catchy title that I can't think of right now.
I've been getting the MP3 player ready for my voyage to the gym, because I actually do plan to go to that place where I send my husband's hard earned money each month. I have to listen to music when I work out. I don't like watching the TV's because they usually don't have anything good on, and if I don't have something to keep my mind off of what I'm doing, the whole time I will be checking the clock thinking "OHMYGOD it's only been TEN minutes?! I think I'm going to pass out! I'll just stop at fifteen, nobody will know." But when I have music, I usually end up exercising for longer than I intended because "Ooohh, I like this song! I'll just keep going until it's over. But wait, I like this one too!" and the next thing I know, I've been on the stairstepper for 45 minutes. So here are some of the songs I have on my MP3 player (which no, is not an IPOD because apparently software made by Apple is the devil according to Aaron).

"Twist and Shout" - The Beatles
"Highway to Hell" - ACDC
"Old Time Rock and Roll" - Bob Seger
"The Sweet Escape" - Gwen Stefani ft. Akon
"I'm so Excited" - The Pointer Sisters
"Wait a Minute" - Pussy Cat Dolls (who I HATE with every bone in my body, but I actually like this song I have to admit)
"Life is a Highway" - Rascal Flatts (I love their version of this song!)
"Pour Some Sugar on Me" - Def Leppard
"It's Raining Men" - The Weather Girls
"My Love" - Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.
"Here it Goes Again" - Ok Go
"Pump It" - Black Eyed Peas
"Aint No Other Man" - Christina Aguillera
"Boogie Shoes" - KC and the Sunshine Band
"Promiscuous Girl" - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
"Hey Mickey" - I have no idea who it is
"We Can Work It Out" - Stevie Wonder
"Hips Don't Lie" - Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean
"Belly Dancer" - Akon
"Golddigger" - Kanye West ft Jamie Foxx ( the night Aaron and I got married, we went downtown with a bunch of friends, and this was the first song we danced to. HA!)
"My Humps" Black Eyed Peas
"My Perogotive" - Britney Spears
"The Boys of Summer" - DJ Sammy
"From the Window to the Wall" - Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys
"Let's Go" - Lil Jon
"Beat It" - Michael Jackson
"Pon De Replay" - Rhianna
"Here I go Again on my Own" - Whitesnake
"She Shook Me All Night Long" - ACDC
"Let's Get it Started" - Black Eyed Peas
"I Want you Back" - Jackson Five
"Footloose" - Kenny Loggins
"Hot in Here" - Nelly
"Never Gonna Stop" - Rob Zombie
"She's a Bad Mamma Jamma" - Stevie Wonder
"Yeah"- Usher

Do any of you have any suggestions on some other songs I can put on there? What do you listen to when you work out?


Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

ACDC, the Beatles, Blackeyes Peas....Rob Zombie? Really? didn't know you were a fan of Rob Zombie!

Sounds like you and I need to combine our MP3 players for the ultimate collection of mis-matched music.

And Apple is not the devil...

Blogger Heather said...

You should come and browse our music collection. Aaron and I both listen to everything out there..seriously everything. We've got just about anything you could think of from Johny Cash to Rockapella! LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer