Friday, February 09, 2007
Of course I have to mention last nights Grey's Anatomy...
Alright y'all...is it Thursday yet? Last night's Grey's Anatomy was so good. Of course, they are all good, but this one was extra special. Here are my thoughts:

♦ The cheif was looking good with the new hair! I can't wait until they find a love interest for him.

♦ I love love LOVE the character that Alex is turning into. The last 2 seasons I could't stand him, but now he is becoming one of my favorites. I hope the story line blossoms between him and Addison.

♦ Of course we are all worried about Meredith, but come on. Of course she's not going to die or anything like that because she's the main character of the show. They can't just kill her off like that. I think that Derek is going to think that she tried to drown herself on purpose, just like he thought she was trying to drown herself in the bathtub. He's going to freak out, ad Christina is going to feel bad for not telling her about her engagement to Burke already.

♦ Okay, now here is where I might start to sound a little out there, but I think this would make for an awesome plot twist: The little girl that was hanging around Meredith...do you think that she is just a random character? I don't. I think she is Izzie's daughter that she put up for adoption a long time ago. Now, unless you have been a Grey's fan since the first season, you might not know about that. But that's who I think she is because I don't think that they would have mentioned her without ever bringing her into the picture. How awesome would that be?!

♦ I have no idea what is going to happen between Callie and George. They are two of my favorite characters, and I love the story line between them, but I just don't see this whole marriage between them lasting. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I don't know.

Now that you are all amazed at my dorkiness and obsession with this show, do you have anything to add?

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Okay, so I thought that by the end of the weekend I'd finally have some words for GA... but, um, nope. Still speechless. I don't think that that little girl is Izzy's daughter though... might be, but I heard on one of those Access Hollywood like shows that they're looking for a 12-13 year old girl for a regular part next season... I think THAT might be Izzy's daughter.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer