Thursday, January 25, 2007
I spoke too soon.
Remember what I said yesterday about Aeralyn sleeping in her bed like a big girl...blah, blah, blah? Yeah, scratch that.

She did go to sleep last night in her crib. But it only lasted about 2 hours. I went to get her, and instead of bringing her back to bed with me like I usually do, I rocked her back to sleep and put her back in the crib. No. She was not having that. So we will see how tonight goes. I'm sure that she won't be cooperative tonight simply because it's Thursday, and we all know that on Thursday's we watch Grey's Anatomy. That is, we try to watch Grey's Anatomy. Sometime's it is hard to concentrate while listening to a crying baby. We do the best we can.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

No! You can't watch Grey's Anatomy unless you go to the gym! I'm serious, missy! Or at least do another 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Blogger Alicia said...

"They" (who ever "they" may be) say that you shouldn't rock your baby to sleep because when you put them down, the constant motion stops and thus why they wake up. It seemed to work that way for Kyra too anyway. Even still, I tried and tried to rock her to sleep.

Jer and I also broke "They's" rules by putting Kyra to sleep with a bottle in her mouth then placing her in bed, with bottle still in mouth, and when she'd quit sucking we knew she was asleep and all was clear to leave the room (taking bottle with us).

However, I don't think this helps you watch Gray's Anatomy in piece tonight, being that you breast feed and all. Unless your breasts are detachable?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer