Thursday, December 07, 2006
Thursday Thirteen #4

Thirteen of My Favorite Movies
1. Forrest Gump
2. What's Eating Gilbert Grape
3. The Princess Bride
4. Robin Hood Men in Tights
5. Thirteen Going on Thirty
6. The Family Stone
7. Shrek and Shrek 2
8. Man on Fire
9. Ghost
10. Dirty Dancing
11. The Green Mile
12. Michael
13. Click



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Great list! Glad I found you!

Blogger Michelle said...

Those are all great movies. Love the list!

Happy TT!

Blogger Caylynn said...

Great list! The Princess Bride is one of my favourite movies. :)

Happy T13. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just watched Shrek again the other day-such a good movie!

Blogger Lindsey said...

Shrek and Shrek 2 are two different movies, and therefore you are a cheater!

I think Men in Tights would be in my top 13 too.

Blogger K T Cat said...

I would add The Adventures of Robin Hood with Errol Flynn. :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh awesome list! I liked #1, #4, #9, #10, #11 and #12!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer