Thursday, November 30, 2006
Thursday Thirteen #3


Thirteen of my Pet Peeves





1. People who say "warsh" instead of wash. Can you tell I live in the south?

2. People who don't say bless you when someone sneezes.

3. When my husband takes off his clothes and puts them on the back of the couch. I could make a whole post about this one.

4. Smelly people.

5. Bad grammar.

6. People who, like, say "like", like all the time. Like Oh. My. GOD!

7. Women who wear ugly lipstick, usually purple or shades of hot pink, and they always have it on their teeth.

8. People who chew with their mouths open. AKA: my husband

9. People who breathe into the phone. Or cough, or sneeze, or clear their throat.

10. People who like to make a scene in public over stupid stuff. Like the woman at Wal-Mart last week who freaked out on the lady behind her because she rolled her eyes at her. Once again, proof that I live in the south.

11. Inconsiderate drivers.

12. Dirty fingernails.

13. Girls/women that wear small/tight clothes when they really shouldn't. We don't need to see all that.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Labels:



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother is one of those people who say "warsh." Drives me insane and I tease her endlessly.

My son chews with his mouth open and I feel like I spend the entire meal trying to break him of the habit. He's 14 and going through puberty and he eats like a pig because he's starving.

Well I say, oink. lol

Happy TT!

Blogger Lindsey said...

Like, I totally, like, agree. Like, bad grammer ain't not good...

Coming from THE BRONX, My gandmotehr used to say "Earl" for Oil

The one that bothers me is your and you're arg get it right people

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I'm one of those people who say "warsh". I get a lot of trouble for that one. LOL.

The inconsiderate drivers make me crazy...I really hate it when I let somone get ahead of me and they don't give the thank you wave. Hmph.

My 13 are up.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from the south too. Both my Grandma and MIL said warsh, lol.

Happy TT :-)

Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Nice list, well not nice list since its things you hate. And unfortunately, Warsh is not a south thing exclusively, its a Delaware Valley thing too.

Blogger Caylynn said...

Great list! Those can all by annoying. Although on the internet, I've learned to be tolerant of poor grammar, because I know that there are many non-native-English speakers out there. I know that my German grammar certainly isn't perfect!

We are in total agreement on #13. Uggghh.

Have a good day. :)

Caylynn & Dragonheart
http://caylynn.blogspot.com
http://dragonheartsdomain.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer