Friday, December 01, 2006
Yay for Aeralyn!
I was videotaping Aeralyn just a few minutes ago to see if I could catch her rolling over because Aaron just informed me last night that he hasn't seen her do it yet. Not only did I catch her rolling over from tummy to back, something she does all the time (just not in front of Aaron apparently), but I also caught her rolling from her back to her tummy, for the VERY FIRST TIME!! She did it all the way and got her arm out from under her and everything! People, I am RIDICULOUSLY excited about this, you have no idea. And as soon as I can figure out how to get the video off of my camcorder and onto the computer, I will show it to all of you. Happy three month birthday Aeralyn!

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Awww! Yea for Aeralyn! I remember when Kyra rolled over at 3 months. Babies are so precious!

The little things they do mean the most to a parent at that time

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! <3 tara

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer