Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Tatertot Tuesday #12: Christmas Card Photo Shoot
Yesterday I did a little photo shoot to get a picture for our Christmas card this year. She did so good! I got some really cute pictures of her. Here are a few:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this one was just too funny not to show you. She was getting a little tired of the camera by the end.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Aaaw! the Rudolph pictures are adorable!!! I love the first Rudolph picture the best...I hope I'm on your mailing list :)

Blogger Heather said...

Of course you're on my mailing list!

Blogger Alicia said...

Rudolph!!!! The first one of course. But the second one was just too cute not to show! So adorable.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with lindsey...the 1st rudolph pic is my favorite :)
<3 Tara

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the rudolph pictures!!!!! She's gorgeous!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is the frowning picture. You know how fond I am of those. Both Rudolphs are good though. Hope I get one! Love you all, Barbara

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer