Friday, December 01, 2006
Month Three
Dear Aeralyn,

Your third month in this world has been one of many new discoveries for you. You have found your hands this month, and you love to chew them. Especially your thumb. I think that you might become a thumb sucker before too long because you still have yet to embrace the pacifier. You have also discovered that you can roll over. You rolled over a couple of times right before you reached two months old, but just this past week you have started rolling from your tummy to back constantly. Once you get on your back, you are not too happy about it, and you try your best to get back onto your tummy. On Tuesday you almost succeeded, but you couldn't get your arm from underneath you and you screamed until I came to your rescue. I'm so glad I can solve your problems that easily.

Oh how you love to smile, Miss Priss. You smile so much these days, and you even give us little hints of laughter. I'm still waiting on that big belly laugh that is going to melt me into one big pile of mommy-mush. I know it's coming soon.

You celebrated your first Thanksgiving with the family and it went off without a hitch. You even kept yourself entertained in the bouncey seat through the whole dinner so mommy could eat. Thank you!

Another big first this month was staying home with daddy while mommy went shopping. He kept you from 4:30am until 12:00pm. You were a perfect angel and he couldn't understand why mommy looks a little frazzeled sometimes when he comes home from work, and why sometimes she literally throws you at him and runs to another room for just one moment to herself. Next time you should try the nap free/scream everytime you're put down/explosive poop scenario and then maybe he might understand. But really, I'm so glad you were good for him. And almost every day you are good like that for me too.

You are doing much better with the naps, as long as you are in your swing. You have yet to sleep in your bassinett or crib for any length of time, but I'm not going to be picky as long as you will nap. You are the best baby this world has ever seen when you nap. And when you don't take a nap? Well, let's just say I'm already hoping that you have a baby just like you one day.

You have changed so much, and there is something new every day that it seems like I can't even keep up. I'm enjoying this time with you more than anything, and I'm getting in as many cuddles and kisses as I can right now because I know that as soon as you are mobile, there won't be as much time for those things. And it won't be long.

Loving you more and more each minute,
Mama

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer