Monday, December 04, 2006
Just for you!
Alicia demanded a picture of my thirsty Christmas tree, so here you go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the best photo I could get considering the time of day and the sun blaring through the windows there. But this pretty much shows you what it looks like. And I'll have you know that I have remembered to water it every day since my post about not watering it. You should all be very proud of me!

How do all of you decorate your trees for the holidays? Colored lights vs. white lights? Themed trees or just a collection of random ornaments that you've accumulated over the years? I am personally a big fan of colored lights on my tree, and I have somewhat of a "rustic" theme I guess. I don't really know what to call it, but I have a lot of pinecone ornaments, as you can see, along with a few woodland animal ornaments and some handmade ones from the local craftshows. But I also have alot of ornaments that look like pieces of candy and gingerbread cookies that don't go along with a rustic theme at all. I'm sure Aeralyn's homade oranments will be added through the years. I can't wait!

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You already have gifts under your tree!?!? I'm jealous...mine is empty :(

I like white lights. I think it helps the colorful ornaments stand out more. And my ornaments are random - mostly hand-me-downs, and a few that I have received or bought from various places. I'll try to get a picture of mine up, too.

Blogger Heather said...

I just got some gifts wrapped yesterday. I can't stand to have the tree up too long before putting gifts under it. I'd love to see a picture of your tree! Speaking of your tree, I've already bought my gift for your housewarming party...

Blogger Alicia said...

Yea! Thank you! It's all kinds of pretty and "rustic". I like the pinecone idea.... it's so Southern. Will you send a couple pinecones up my way? Its rare that I'll find them up here in my neck of the woods.

My tree is made up with both white and multi-colored lights, with a patch work of decorations I've either made myself or picked up through the years.

Blogger Alicia said...

I forgot to give you a congrats yesterday on remembering to water your tree! We in the blogsphere are very proud of you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer