Monday, November 27, 2006
Back to reality
I am so thankful that Thanksgiving is OVER! Whoa! I possibly consumed more calories in the past four days than Nicole Ritchie has in the enitre year. And turkey? I'll thank you to kindly leave until...I don't know, Christmas. I can eat no more turkey. Or stuffing. But the pies can stay. Please don't go! PIES!!

And I'll have you know that I? Lost my mind. Because I? Went shopping on black Friday. That's right people, I got up at 3:30am on Friday morning to go shopping while Aaron stayed home with all the other good daddies in the world who watch the babies so the mommies can go shopping. And he was scared. Because I? Had the Visa card. And also? The fever. Christmas FEVER! First stop along the shopping frenzy: Wal-Mart. Wow. Did you know that people will possibly break your arm for a 20" flat screen TV that is on sale for $79.99? They will, and maybe even worse than that. The women had this crazy look in their eye that said "Touch this TV and I'll rip your head off and feed it to the kids for breakfast!" No TV for us. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I hope you all survived black Friday if you went. And apparently this is cyber Monday, so enjoy your online shopping. I will be back tomorrow with Tatertot Tueday.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Nope - no way do I ever see myself out there that early shopping -even for a 20" flat screen .. nope...

Blogger Alicia said...

Good to know you weren't food for the creepy Black Friday woman's children. I would have missed you and your too funny tales on shoping.

Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm a little surprised that you WEREN'T one of the crazy ladies...kidding :)

Glad you didn't get trampled. And I have more pie at my house if you run out...it's pumpkin!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer