Monday, September 25, 2006
This should be fun...
So, that little yucky blue stump fell off two days ago, and now my tatertot has a belly button. Know what that means??? Her first real bath in her little blue aquarium bathtub (thanks Kaye and Jan!!). I'm sure I am much more excited about this that she will be. Photos to follow!!

Oh yes, and I almost forgot. We had a well baby checkup today, and little miss weighs 9lbs 4ozs and she is 22 inches long. Since she has decided to spit up alot these days, and also scream uncontrollably when this happens, the pediatrician prescribed some Zantac. I'm hoping it will be our miracle drug because I need some help finding my sanity.

Belly button is herniated. No big deal, just not the prettiest belly button you ever saw. I'm hoping it corrects itself before too long. The pediatrician wasn't at all concerned.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully expect to see pictures with in hours of the bath. Cute little naked baby pictures are the best! Always so adorable! Good luck and remember, they're slippery squrimy suckers. --Alicai

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer