Monday, September 25, 2006
Nine Years
Nine years ago today, I met my husband. How freaking weird does that sound? It really doesn't seem like it has been that long, until I sit down and really think about it. So much has happened in these past nine years, and I can't believe we are where we are today. Our relationship has endured so many trials and tests, but somehow we made it through everything, including highschool which was a miracle. And then college, which was more trying on us than highschool. I have to say that if you would have asked me, say, 5 years ago where I thought we would be today, I don't think I would have said married, living in our hometown with our own house, with a brand new baby. I probably would have said something more along the lines of graduated from college, working in our degree fields and planning our wedding. But that's okay because where we are right now is perfect. It's where we are supposed to be and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm more in love with him today than I ever have been, and I'm even feeling a little sentimental today. I know, I know..pretty out of character for me. Just don't tell anyone, ok? Now I just want to see if he remembers what today is. Every year we make a big deal out of it, and he's never forgotten before, but this year I will cut him a little slack. I'll atleast give him until he gets home from work to see if he mentions it.

Since it's such a special day and all that jazz, I will leave you with a little extra something just because I'm awesome like that. Here are some pictures of Aaron and I from the very beginning, all the way to now. You can reminisce along with me and say "Aww, I remember when you guys were that young" and blah blah blah...or you could say "Geez I wish she'd shut up about herself already and show me some pictures of that baby". But you'll have to wait until Tatertot Tuesday for that one.



Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until next year....10 years!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer