Thursday, September 21, 2006
Excitement
You guys, I just have to tell you that tonight is the SEASON PREMIERE of Grey's Anatomy, AKA the best freaking show on the face of the earth! I am unbelieveably excited about this. I'm downright giddy. I have been thinking about what is going to happen all summer long. I know, I sound like the biggest dork in the world, but I challenge you to watch this show and not become comepletely enthralled with the charachters. I get chill bumps every time I see the preview comercials. Y'all, please pray for me that from 9pm-10pm tonight that Aeralyn is on her best behavior and doesn't decide that it's time for a screamfest. I think there is a Tivo in my future because I have a feeling I may never get to watch it when it actually airs.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good old fashioned blank tape in the VCR will work just as well. If you still have one!

Anita

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer