Saturday, July 01, 2006
Time for a change
Well, I decided that my previous website at babiesonline was getting too annoying, so I took the big step and created a blog here. I hate that I can't continue the babiesonline website, but I am in the process of saving and printing all of my journal entries so they won't be lost. I will go ahead and admit that I have no idea what I'm doing here, but I'm working on it. It can't be that hard, right?

Is it July already? Wait, isn't my baby due in August?!! I really don't know where the time went. It seems like it was just a few weeks ago when I got the faint positive in the bathroom. It is unreal how fast time can go by, especially when you forget to pay attention. But, we are ready for our little girl to get here. The nursery is finished, her clothes are washed and hung in the armoire, and we have everything we could ever need (I think) to take care of her.


The latest news is that little miss isn't quite so little. At my last OB appointmet the doctor said she is measuring "a little big". Could we get any more specific here?! My OB isn't the most talkative woman in the world, but I did manage to get out of her that she wouldn't be suprised if I had a 10lb baby. I didn't have the strength to pick my jaw up off of the floor before she left the room, but I have another appointment on Thursday, so I plan on asking her if we can take her a little earlier. You know, like sometime before she becomes the incredible hulk! I am happy that she is healthy and growing, but really 10lbs??!! I just don't see that happening.

I have been very blessed so far with a fairly uneventful pregnancy, and I am so glad that everything has gone so well....that being said, I need to complain for a minute. I'm just about done with all this pregnancy stuff. Aeralyn has taken a liking to playing under my ribs, which hurts and also makes it hard to breathe sometimes. I haven't had ankles for a few months now, not that I can see them so I'm not too worried. The bathroom has become one of my best friends...we see alot of eachother. I have sweated more in the past two months than I have in my entire life. I'm not kidding. All it takes is the slightest bit of heat, and I'm *glistening* (yea right! It's more like sweating like a 450lb hairy man in the desert!). All this, plus terrible pelvic/groin pain. I know, I know, it's almost over and I only have a little bit longer. Believe me, reciting that is what keeps me going most days. That and the tremendous love I already have for this little dancing queen in my belly. I can't wait to see her!!






Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather. Enjoy all those little aches and pains you are experiencing now because they will be a small price to pay for all the love you will have for Aeralynn and she will have for you. And,in no time, it will seem she will be a teenager and causing you more PAIN! than you could ever imagine Ha!! You're doing a great job. I love you all, Barbara

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer