Wednesday, June 21, 2006
#19 from previous journal
Hey everybody!! Well, I'm just now getting around to posting about my glucose test...but I passed it! YAY! Now I don't have to give up swiss cake rolls! hahahaha No, I was really relieved to find out that everything was okay though, so smooth sailing still so far. I can't believe I only have 9 and 1/2 weeks left. It is really flying by so fast. I've started going to the doctor every two weeks now, and after just two more appointments I will start going every week for closer monitoring. It won't be long now!! I can't wait to see her and hold her. She is running out of room in my belly, so I have been feeling alot more stretching and rolling and stuff, and it is really weird feeling! She still won't kick for anybody but mommy and daddy, but I'm hoping soon the rest of the family can feel her. Maybe she is just a little shy. Today we got belly pictures taken by Aaron's cousin Kimmy, so as soon as I have them I will post them for you all to see. I think they are going to turn out great.

Labels:



footer