Monday, September 10, 2007
Ch-ch-chaannggesss!
I'm moving sometime in the near future. Well, I'm not moving, but this blog is pretty soon. And when I say pretty soon, I mean either this week or 6 months from now. You know, because I'm me. But you love me, right? I thought so. Don't worry, y'all will be the first to know as soon as I'm ready to move this thing. I wouldn't want y'all to miss one single moment of our thrilling adventurous lives.

I've been a little fed up with Blogger for quite a while now. I desperately want my own domain name and a fabulous design, but I just cannot bring myself to pay for blogging, considering I don't have all that much time anymore to actually blog. And I'm not quite that important. So, I'm switching to WordPress, which I am extremely excited about. I wish I would have found them in the first place because they are soooooooo much easier to use. They cater to the stupid and I am the stupid when it comes to HTML and other computer stuff. I heart them very much.

I've pretty much got it all taken care of. Actually, I could switch over there rightthisminute if I want to, but I'm not quite ready for all of you to see it yet. I want it perfect, and it's not quite there yet. I want my own custom header, and this is where you come in. Do any of you know how I can get one of those? Without paying craploads of money? Or possibly for free? Point me in ther right direction.

Also, I want you're help for a new tagline. The blog name will still be Pieces of Me, but that tagline up there about the crazy cat and lazy dog blah blah blah ain't making the move with me. Mostly because I no longer have the crazy cat, and also because I'm tired of it. So, come up with some witty taglines for me. Something cute, funny, silly, whatever. I've got 2 in my head, but I'll wait to tell them to you until I've heard all of yours. And then I'll list them all and we can vote on them. So, get to work!

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Custom header?....uh, hello! Graphic designer here. Just give the dimensions and an idea about what you want, and I can have a few put together within 24 hours (I will most likely do them at home after work). And if you want any images of you, or Aeralyn, send those to me as well.

You know my email....[myname]@bellsouth.net

Blogger Alicia said...

Are you kidding me? I have been thinking of changing set ups too... except it hasn't moved much past the whole thought process because I have such a lack on confidence in myself when it comes to designing my own crap. When you set yours up you'll have to give me some pointers. Maybe I'll get unlazy and follow your lead.

Um... how about Life and Times of a clinically insane twenty something? Just a thought. It's all I have on such short notice. I'll try harder next time, promise.

Blogger Marz said...

Oooo! I can't wait to see your new design!
As to the header... ugh... i have no clue, sorry! but good luck!

Blogger Unnaturally Blonde said...

That's fantastic!! I'm sure it's going to look amazing, I feel the same way with wanting it all to be perfect. I can't wait to see it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer