Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Well, I don't love it...
My hair that is. But, I don't hate it either. Actually, I like it considerably more today than I did the day that I got it done. I guess you could say that it's growing on me. I'll let you decide for yourselves if you like it or not.



Before:

Don't you love how I blow dried it and straightened it just for you? Hahahaha! No, I didn't do that at all. That is what my hair looks like when it's half blow dried and half air dried. And boy did it look dead on the ends!




And after:

So, what do you think?

Labels: ,



6 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I LOVE it! I didn't realize how long your hair was to begin with. You got a lot cut off! Is it's much easier to deal with now?

Jer informed me in Scotland that he likes my hair when it's long... and I'm not allowed to cut it to my shoulders anymore. So I'm humoring him for a while, until I get tired of it and veto his vote. Lol.

Blogger Lindsey said...

I think it looks great! Although I will admit like I like the length in the Before picture...you look younger. The After picture makes you look like a mom :P

Blogger Jessica said...

I like it! It looks so much more healthier now that you got some of the ends off. Sometimes you just have to do it.

I had mine cut to my shoulders after D was born, but am now trying to grow it out again. I'm sure I'll get fed up with it again soon though!

Blogger Marz said...

Wow! what a change! Even though it's not that much shorter it makes a huge difference. I like it & I think it suits you! Good job!

Blogger Mrs. DeVoe said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Blogger Unnaturally Blonde said...

I think your hair looks great, but I understand, I keep throwing the idea of chopping the mop off every other day. I hope your little girl is feeling better! And thanks for explaining what a Meme is...I'm new to all this so I was a little in the dark. I'll have to give one a try sometime soon!

Look for me.

Nicole

http://unnaturallyblonde.typepad.com/unnaturally_blonde/

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer